Garda members, HSE staff, Prison officers, Firefighters and Teachers are among those Public Sector workers who are eligible to apply for a specially designed mortgage, created by certain lenders with important changes that could make a significant difference when applying for a mortgage. Rates start from as low as 2.4% APR making mortgages easier than ever for public sector employees to get.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Competitive mortgage rates starting at 2.40*%
- Streamlined Mortgage Application Process for Public Sector Employees
- Basic pay will now be taken as two points up in the pay scale when applying for a mortgage.
- In the case of probation periods this will include existing public sector employees promoted or transferred on 12 months’ probation.
- Overpay an additional 20% off your mortgage in any 12 months period without penalty
- Overtime & Allowances Accepted
- Mortgage Breaks Throughout the Term
If you want to know more about mortgages, make an appointment with one of our mortgage advisors.
Warning: If you do not keep up your repayments, you may lose your home. You may have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed rate loan early